Friday, May 2, 2014

Ode to a Glue Gun

Any savvy crafter knows that owning a glue gun is one of the most important tools in their bag of tricks. Last night, I lost my dear friend, the Thermogrip C600. The experience was heartbreaking, Seriously!! The gun literally disintegrated before my eyes.

Plastic started flying off the top and the gun split in two!


You have it understand that I have had this gun for at least 10 years. I remember being so proud because I had a top of the line, semi-cordless glue gun complete with a stand. 

I am sure there are better, more advanced models by now, but this one served my purpose just fine. However, I admit that I am looking forward to shopping for a new one. 

So, if you don't have a glue gun in your drawer of essentials, by one today. 




No comments:

Post a Comment