Thursday, August 14, 2014

Big Deal

I've been absent for a couple of days so......I caught up with some new adventures today!


(At the request of my friend Katie McMurren, who is apperently living vicariously through my blog, I will give a running dialog of my day)

My sister in law, Jen and I took our kids & my niece, Skylar, on a tour of Downtown Dallas.

Our first goal was to find some of the B & G letters scattered through out the city.


Stop number two: Klyde Warren Park
They climbed the tree house, ropes, built with foam shapes and had lunch from the food trucks.

Stop three: Thanksgiving Square
This was quite a learning experience and focuses on finding a deep inner path to giving thanks.
This exhibit must be done in person to understand the full impact of it's purpose. 




No comments:

Post a Comment