Saturday, April 12, 2014

Treasure. Toss. Trash

I am trying to make that statement my motto. I thought of those clever words sometime during the night. Sleep does not come soundly to me, especially this week. Anytime a life altering tragedy, like the sudden loss of a student, my dreams come to life......literally.  I have conversations, out loud, with who ever I am dreaming about. Tommy loves this, sometimes joining in and always retelling my side of the conversation in the morning. 

Somehow, during the night, my mind wandered to cleaning out Savannah's room. We are about to put up new shelves for her & we are cleaning out for a garage sale. We began with three bags: a trash bag, a keep bag & a sell bag. Apparently, that just wouldn't do for my innermost creative being. 

So...........there you have it!

Treasure. Toss. Trash.

Feel free to use these labels for your own cleaning out adventures. They are most likely from a post I saw on Pinterest. Isn't everything these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment